Sam's Club Fresh Goods Litigation
Proof of Claim and Verification
Gift Cards will be sent to the email address provided below or, if necessary, to your residential address. Failure to provide complete and accurate information could result in a denial of your claim.
1. Have you been a Sam's Club member?
2. Please identify your Sam's Club membership number. If you do not recall your membership number, please obtain the number from your local Sam's Club location.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE A SAM'S CLUB MEMBER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SETTLEMENT.
3. Did you purchase and return any fresh goods item to Sam's Club, such as meat, seafood, produce or bakery items, without receiving the purchase price or an exchanged fresh goods item with your refund?
4. Identify the returned fresh goods item.
5. Did you return the fresh goods item because it was not fresh?
[If you answered "No" to either question 1, 3, or 5 above, then you are not eligible to submit a claim.]
I declare under penalty of perjury that the information I have provided on this form is true and correct.
(First and Last Name as entered above)
Submit Claim Form